Current Employment Opening @ Osakis Public School:
High School Principal
The Osakis Public School District #213 is seeking an outstanding individual who has a passionate and innovative spirit to effectively lead the staff and students in grades 7-12 as the Osakis High School principal. Osakis Public School takes pride in the exemplary academic performance of our students, strong community support, and talented staff.
Osakis Public School is located in Central Minnesota along Interstate 94 approximately 15 miles east of Alexandria. Osakis High School has 415 students in grades 7-12 and Osakis Elementary School as 430 students in grades K-6.
*The mission of Osakis Public School is: To engage and support all students in building a solid foundation of knowledge, skills, and character.*
- Providing educational leadership by implementing educational and district incentives at the building level.
- Directing, supervising, and overseeing all high school programs.
- Managing the safety, building operations, and personnel within the building.
- Maintain open communication between district, staff, students, parents, and the community.
- Oversee building events, participate as part of district-wide committees, groups, and management meetings.
- Work with others to ensure a positive experience for all educational stakeholders.
Outstanding candidates will be:
- Effective communicator.
- Thoughtful, deliberate, and cooperative with decisions.
- Innovative and able to promote and implement quality programs.
- Ethical, positive, and motivating with students, staff, and community members.
- Willing and able to work long and irregular hours.
- Minnesota Principal License or ability to obtain one.
- At least three years of teaching experience.
- Administrative experience preferred but not required.
Application Information: Please send cover letter, transcripts, copy of MN Principal License, resume, and three letters of reference to: Osakis Public School, Attn: Randal Bergquist, PO Box X, Osakis, MN 56360.
Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019.
English Teacher - Grades 7-12, 1.0 FTE
The Osakis Public School District #213 is accepting applications for a full time, 1.0 FTE Grade 7-12 English Teacher beginning with the 2019-20 school
Qualifications: Applicants must have a MN teaching license or be able to hold one.
Application Information: Please send teaching application (below), cover letter, copy of MN teaching license & resume, and 3
letters of reference to: Osakis Public School, Attn: Randal Bergquist, PO Box X, Osakis, MN 56360.
Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019.
Music Teacher - Grades 6-12, 1.0 FTE
Osakis Public School District #213 is accepting applications for a 1.0 FTE Music Teacher beginning the Fall of 2019.
This position includes Grades 7-12 Choir along with 25 minutes of 6th grade music each day.
Qualifications: Applicants must have a valid Minnesota Teaching License or be able to hold one.
Application Information: Please send teaching application (below) cover letter, transcripts, copy of MN teaching
license, resume, and three letters of reference to: Osakis Public School, Attn: Tim Roggenbuck, PO Box X, Osakis, MN 56360.
Coaching positions may be available, including Head Volleyball Coach.
Position is open until filled.
Osakis Public School Application for Employment
Mail all applications to:
Osakis Public School
RE: Employment Application
PO Box X
Osakis MN 56360
If you are interesting in subbing in the following areas - please fill out an application and mail to the school address above.